Added to Shopping Bag
FreeBird New Quebec 6.5! Cognac Boots
Listed by Penny Lane
Size: 6.5 Regular (M, B)
If your item was misrepresented in any way, you can file a misrepresentation claim. Tradesy will investigate and you’ll be eligible for a Full Refund.
New Quebec 6.5! Cognac Boots
Shipping Included This item ships with a Tradesy label. Learn More
Pay with Credit Card, PayPal, or Affirm.
6 people saved this item
This item has original tags and shows no visible signs of wear.
Freebird's QUEBEC is a tumbled leather, over-the-knee, tall equestrian style boot with antiqued buckled straps at ankle. Cut from supple, wrinkled leather of the most beautiful, rich cherry brown hue this boot lends an air of elegance and sophistication to any outfit. The QUEBEC will easily become these coming seasons "go-to" boot!
- Designer: Authentic Freebird by Steven (Steve Madden)
- Style Name: QUEBEC
- Color: Cognac
- Retail: $395
- Size: 6.5 (fits true to size)
- Approx.: 1.5" stacked block heel; 18" shaft; 14.5" circumference
- Leather upper, lining and sole
- Buckled straps at ankle and shaft top; Side zip for ease of dress; Light padded footbed; Stacked heel; Lug sole
- Freebird's intentional distressing may vary and should not be considered defective - they make every boot one of a kind!
- New with Box -- never worn! I purchased them at the store, inspected them and posted them online - they are as new as new can be!
These boots are a throwback to vintage Americana and the quality craftsmanship it represents. Each is made entirely by hand out of thoughtfully selected materials and then inspected multiple times to guarantee they're perfect. And to ensure they'll last you for years to come, the soles are crafted using Goodyear construction, in which stacks of leather are hammered and stitched together for long-wearing durability.
Have a similar item? Sell Yours