Our Seller Promise
Tradesy happily accepts and processes returns on behalf of all sellers to make it easier for them to sell online while offering outstanding service to buyers.
When a customer isn’t happy with their order, we credit them so they can buy something they love. Because Tradesy takes responsibility for the item once it’s returned, we need to make sure the item was listed accurately at the time of sale and that the seller hasn’t violated our policies. Tradesy reserves the right to send an item back to the seller in the event of misconduct, and to withhold or charge back seller earnings.
As a marketplace dedicated to protecting both buyers and sellers, we’re committed to reviewing every claim carefully and working with each party on a fair resolution.
Your item may be returned to you for a violation of Tradesy policies if:
- You failed to ship within 10 days of sale confirmation
- The item was sold from outside the U.S.
- Fraudulent activity is suspected
- The item contains materials that are restricted or illegal to sell under applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (e.g. python leather or other endangered or protected species of wildlife.)
- The item is in an unapproved product category such as:
- Electronics (e.g. Fitbit, Apple Watch)
- Men's shoes and clothing
- Gift-with-purchase, VIP, and sample items
- Packaging such as dust bags, boxes, and shopping bags
As a seller on Tradesy, you are expected to be a responsible member of our community by being helpful and respectful to buyers while they’re making purchase decisions. In practice, this means you’ll make an effort to be honest in your listing details, be responsive to messages, confirm and ship items promptly, and work with the buyer and Tradesy representatives if questions arise.
Tradesy reserves the right to take action against any seller we have determined to have acted maliciously or fraudulently against Tradesy or any user on the platform.
Zero-tolerance fraud policy