*** ORIGINAL BRAND NEW *** Genuine Goat Leather Tote Bag*** This is a HAND Crafted genuine tote bag. It is not the regular mass-production bag but hours of work in each unique bag. It is classically designed, with a vintage look, It is a long-lasting goat leather tote shoulder bag. The inner lining is made from sturdy durable canvas. Since it is being handmade, each bag is unique!
This leather handbag comes with 2 long handles to carry bag on the shoulder.
1 big inner compartment to carry main goods with zippered security at the top. - 1 outer large pocket at the front of the bag with snap button.
Material: Goat skin leather
Style: Tote Shoulder Bag
Color: Variant Brown
Length: 15.5 inches
Height: 13 inches
Width: 4 inches (Bottom)
Handle drop: 10 inches
Odor: The bag has basic leather hide odor, which gradually decreases after use.
IMPORTANT: As the product is tanned using traditional techniques without dye, there may be slight color variation due to difference in climate, sun, also leather thickness and age of leather. But while using it will develop rich Dark brown color.
Same way, please consider that may be slight color variations due to your computer screen settings.
Please be aware that pure leather by its nature has some scars (due to marking/cuts on goat skin) which reconfirms that it is 100% genuine and also makes every bag one of a kind and adds character to your prized possession. Each item is unique. The precise shade of leather varies from bag to bag, and also may be slightly different from the example photos due to slight variations in your computer screen settings. Delivery bags may look lighter/darker in color but it develops a rich patina with darker shaded as it ages.
How to take care of your leather products:
1. Keep your leather products free from dust by storing in a protective cloth bag.
2. Do not store in a plastic bag as leather needs to "breath"
3. Should the product accumulate some dust or debris just wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
4. Never use any soap or detergent to clean the product.
5. Do not store in direct sunlight or under sharp artificial light.
6. Avoid storing in a damp closet, environment should be cool but dry.
7. Do not allow cosmetics, perfumes or hand creams to come in contact with the leather.
8. Any accidental oil stains should immediately be treated with talcum powder which should absorb the oil and draw most of it out of the product.
9. Do not over fill your product as leather will stretch, but will not return to its original shape.
10. Overfilling also puts stress on the stitching and will cause damage in the long term.
11. Do not use any chemicals such as scotch guard products unless tested and approved.
12.Should you wish to "feed" the leather by using a leather cream, first test it on a inconspicuous area
to make sure it does not discolour the leather.
13.Should your product get wet, do not dry with heat. Let the product dry slowly under natural circumstances.
14.As with any product the thread used will deteriorate over time causing breakage of the stitching, this is normal wear and tear
Genuine leather products will age with time. In other words, it will change color and get a character of its own during normal use. Take care of your Leather product and it will last a life time