Added to Shopping Bag
Under Armour Deep Midnight Blue Ladies Windbreaker Running Value - New Jacket Size 8 (M)
Listed by Kibbie9
Size: US 8 (M)
Returnable for site
You can request a return for Tradesy Site Credit within 4 days of delivery. FREE return shipping.
If your item was misrepresented in any way, file a Misrepresentation Claim within 4 days of delivery. Our team will review your claim and you may be eligible for a full refund.
Under Armour Deep Midnight Blue Ladies Windbreaker Running Value - New Jacket
3 people saved this item
This item may have been worn but has no visible signs of wear.
Ladies Windbreaker Size M Running Jacket $130 Value by Under Armour NWOT.
This lightweight, polyester blend, ladies windbreaker is a deep midnight blue color, made by "Under Armour" "Storm1" clothing line. It is a size M, ladies size 8 through 10. Some important measurements are: armpit to armpit = 20-1/2"; sleeve length from shoulder seam to bottom of sleeve = 27-1/2 "; top to bottom of jacket = 26-1/2"; fits chest sizes 34" through 38", depending upon how snug you wear your clothes. Jacket was purchased as a gift and is new without tags (the tags were cut out because they were deemed too itchy by the recipient). Paid $130.00 on the "Under Armour" website, making this windbreaker a real bargain price for you. Stored folded in a cool dark place. Comes from a smoke-free/pet-free home.
Description from "Under Armour"
- Fitted: Next-to-skin without the squeeze.
- Princess seams create a slimmer, more streamlined silhouette.
- Soft, quiet woven construction offers superior durability without sacrificing comfort.
- UA Storm technology repels water but stays soft & breathable for superior comfort.
- Lightweight woven fabric delivers superior comfort & durability.
- Wind-resistant technology blocks the elements to help regulate your core temp.
- Super-breathable mesh lining inside hood and pocket area.
- Raglan sleeves unlock mobility for serious range of motion.
- 2" long hideaway zipper at left sleeve bottom.
- Zippered side vents dump excess heat.
- Secure hand pockets.
- Classic bomber-inspired elastic stretch cuffs & hem keep jacket snug.
- Reflective logos deliver greater visibility on low-light runs.
- Generous scuba hood with adjustable bungee drawcords.
- Back mesh vent for extra breathability.
- Full zip front for easy layering.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Reflective logos & back details deliver greater visibility on low-light runs.
- Polyester blend, easy care material.
About "Under Armour"
It started with a simple plan to make a superior T-shirt. A shirt that provided compression and wicked perspiration off your skin rather than absorb it. A shirt that worked with your body to regulate temperature and enhance performance. Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear(R) when it's hot, ColdGear(R) when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear(R) between the extremes. Under Armour's mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Mon 10/21/19 - Thu 10/24/19 (5-8 days)
This item can be returned for any reason for Tradesy Site Credit. Use your credit to buy something that makes you happy. Just a heads up, purchases outside the U.S. are Final Sale.
Submit a return request within 4 days of delivery
Pack and ship the item using our free return shipping label
Have a similar item? Sell Yours