Added to Shopping Bag
Randolph Duke Lavender Purple Silk Full Circle Skirt Unique Light Mesh Back Silk Evening Long Formal Dress Size 8 (M)
Listed by Evelyn Sineneng-Smith
Size: US 8 (M)
If your item was misrepresented in any way, file a Misrepresentation Claim within 4 days of delivery. Our team will review your claim and you may be eligible for a full refund.
Randolph Duke Lavender Purple Silk Full Circle Skirt Unique Light Mesh Back Silk Evening Formal Dress
1 person saved this item
This item has original tags and shows no visible signs of wear.
Randolph Duke lavender silk dress w full circle skirt formal dress, unique purple or light lavender mesh back evening gown.... mesh back is 97% polyester w 3% spandex, the rest of the dress is 97% silk charmeuse w 3% spandex; brand-new with tags, purchased and never worn... card tag has a message from Randolph Duke.... Size 8, left armpit seam to right armpit seam is 17 inches x2 around; waist is 14 inches x2 around; please view all the images, no return, no exchange.. thank you very much... Fashionista Style Boutique
Mon 1/21/19 - Thu 1/24/19 (4-7 days)
Submit a return request within 4 days of delivery
Pack and ship the item using our free return shipping label
Have a similar item? Sell Yours