Affirm logo Shop now and pay later with easy financing options.

Added to Shopping Bag

EFFY Sapphire Diamond 2.93 ct Unisex Watch Luxury New Unique Brand Exotic

EFFY Orange Sapphire Diamond 2.93 Ct Unisex Luxury New Unique Brand Exotic Watch

Listed by Erik K.

Price: $899.00

Returnable for site credit You can request a return for Tradesy Site Credit within 4 days of delivery. FREE return shipping.

If your item was misrepresented in any way, file a Misrepresentation Claim within 4 days of delivery. Our team will review your claim and you may be eligible for a full refund.

Shopping Bag :

EFFY Orange Sapphire Diamond 2.93 Ct Unisex Luxury New Unique Brand Exotic Watch

Item #: 22761795
Save an extra $50 off your very first purchase
of $400+, includes sale items.
Price: $899.00

Shipping Included

Est. Retail Price: $1,000.00

Reserved for

New with tags

This item has original tags and shows no visible signs of wear.

We are King Street Diamonds, an international jewelry boutique located in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia. This is our first United States-based jewelry store, with our international, family-owned company owning several other boutiques overseas. As jewelers and designers with more than 10-years of experience, we design and create over 90% of our collections, with the other 10% representing many of our master designers from all over the world who we partner up with.

We have been working with EFFY Jewelry for over 7 years, both showcasing their amazing collections and representing their brand internationally. As of 2014, we own the sole right of keeping and selling the complete and exclusive collection of EFFY Watches. Each watch is a masterpiece of luxury, functionality, quality and affordability. Natural diamonds, genuine precious and semi-precious gemstones, Mother-of-Pearl dials, sapphire crystal lens and exotic leather bands are brought together into a perfect union of style and prestige. Only with us, can you get these brand-new watches with all the relevant certifications and details. Each watch style comes in different variations, with a variety of colors available. The options of customization come with the exotic leather bands being interchangeable with the watch dials. If you would like to change a watch dial's leather band, just contact us at any time. The leather bands come in different colors, with genuine leather, crocodile, alligator, lizard, stingray and linen varieties.

If you would like us to send you more videos or photos of a specific watch, please do not hesitate to contact us so we may help you out. We are happy to answer any questions, and clarify any information you might need. Cheers!

Here is a quick description of what this watch possesses:

. Quality Swiss-Quartz movement guarantees precision timing
. Mother-of-Pearl dial micro-paved with diamonds and gemstones enhances any dress style
. Scratch-resistant sapphire glass lens
. Genuine exotic stingray leather strap or stainless steel bracelet is stylish, comfortable, and durable
. Gemological certificate; FREE fully insured shipping

Length of strap+dial = 7.25''
Width = 1.5''
Length of Dial = 2''

Estimated U.S. Delivery

Tue 12/17/19 - Sat 12/21/19 (4-8 days)

Fair & Simple Returns

This item can be returned for any reason for Tradesy Site Credit. Use your credit to buy something that makes you happy. Just a heads up, purchases outside the U.S. are Final Sale.

  1. 1.

    Submit a return request within 4 days of delivery

  2. 2.

    Pack and ship the item using our free return shipping label

Have a similar item? Sell Yours

Don’t Like It, Don’t Keep It

Free returns make life easy

Return Policy
No Fake Sh*t

You deserve to get exactly what you pay for — or we’ll make it right

Authenticity Promise
Real People, Here to Help

Our dedicated team has you covered

Help & Support

Affirm logo Shop now and pay later with easy financing options.

More From This Seller

View Closet

Erik K.

94 Items
2 Sales