Skip to Main Content

BCBGMAXAZRIA
White W Lynne Jacquard Strapless Bodycon W/ Flowers Short Casual Dress

Size: 12 (L) Length: Mid-Length
Item #: 24846370
9% off
Sale: $155.90Shipping Included
Original Listing Price: $171.80
Est. Retail Price: $298.00

7 people saved this item


Condition
New with tags

This item has original tags and shows no visible signs of wear.

Description
Flaunt your flirtatious side in a skin-baring, strapless design crafted from luxe jacquard that hugs your curves in all the right places before fanning out to a seductive mermaid hemline. Center back zipper and hook-and-eye closures Fabric Self: 65% rayon, 35% nylon; Contrast 1: 65% rayon, 35% nylon - vines and leaves; Contrast 2 - 3: 65% rayon, 35% nylon - petals Machine wash
Shipping & Returns
Estimated U.S. Delivery

Thu, 1/21/21 - Sun, 1/24/21 (4-7 days)

Fair & Simple Returns

This item can be returned for any reason for Tradesy Site Credit. Use your credit to buy something that makes you happy.

  1. Submit a return request within 4 days of delivery
  2. Pack and ship the item using our free return shipping label

Just get it

(without paying cash)

Sell what's in your closet to fund your purchase.

Sell Now

Don’t Like It, Don’t Keep It

Free returns make life easy

Return Policy

No Fake Sh*t

You deserve to get exactly what you pay for — or we’ll make it right

Authenticity Promise

Real People, Here to Help

Our dedicated team has you covered

Help & Support
Shop now and pay later with easy financing options.

More From This Seller

View Closet
User avatar
@SuperNYSeller
1k Items526 Sales149 Followers
Responds within: 24hrs

Sell What You Have,
Buy What You Crave

Start My Listing