Sellers may list authentic women's fashion items which fall into approved Tradesy categories: Clothing, Bags, Shoes, Accessories, and Wedding items. We do not allow the listing or selling of designer replicas or derivatives, or items not manufactured for retail sale. For more particulars, read on for our full answer.
By listing an item for sale on Tradesy, you ensure that the item is authentic and does not fall under any restricted categories, including but not limited to:
- Men's (except Watches, Wallets, and Jewelry).
- Swimwear or bodysuits that are not New-With-Tags.
- Health, hair, and beauty products (including Fragrances).
- Wigs and costumes.
- Free gift-with-purchase and sample items (including VIP).
- Non-Branded Facemasks.
- Incomplete or mismatched sets (e.g., a single shoe, a padlock with no key).
- Items with materials that are restricted or illegal to sell under applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (e.g., python leather or other endangered or protected species of wildlife).
We do not allow the listing or selling of items not manufactured for retail sale by the designer whose name, logo, trademark, or design is represented in or on the item (such as dust bags, boxes, or shopping bags).
We also do not allow for a single listing of multiple items. Instead, each unique item must have its own listing.
Notice a listing that doesn't look quite right?
Need some step-by-step listing help?