If you are past the 4-day return window, or would prefer to keep the item instead of returning for Tradesy Site Credit, you can easily relist it to recoup your funds. To sell your item, head to your Purchases page and follow the instructions below.
Log in to Tradesy on a web browser (this feature is not yet available on the app).
- Head to your Purchases page and find the item you'd like to sell. (If you've placed a number of orders, what you're looking for may be on the next page).
- Click the "RE-LIST" button.
- This will take you into the Edit Listing page. Be sure to carefully review everything here: photos, size/dimensions, condition, etc. You're welcome to add or edit any details as needed. Note: By re-listing the item, you are now responsible for depicting it accurately.
- Set your price: Check out some tips here.
- Choose your preferred shipping method.
- Once you’ve added all the information, click "RE-LIST".
That's it! The item will now be available for someone else to find and purchase, and we'll let you know when it sells.
Learn more about selling on Tradesy here.