Preparing for the holidays can be difficult, especially when you’re trying to shop around for the picky techie in your life. And whether you’re already planning a holiday party for your friends, or just trying to find a way to handle your significant other’s strange family-isms, you have a lot of reasons to be stressed this time of year. Before you completely give-in to “Compulsive Christmas Freak-Out Disorder” (CCFOD), a seasonal syndrome whose symptoms include headache, fatigue, and a possible nervous breakdown lurking around every corner, do not despair! We’ve put together a list of goodies that may ease your anxiety:
1. Badgley Mischka Wristlet – $53.00 - like new Badgley Mischka wristlet with ID window on back, nice interior with 3 card slots, room for cell phone and lip gloss! Great for a night out!
2. Kate Spade & Leather organizer – $53.99 – This beautiful, olive green microfiber & leather daily organizer/planner has tabbed dividers for Expenses, Notes, Projects, To Do, Travel, a-to-z telephone directory. Will keep you fashionably together throughout the year!
3. Lauren by Ralph Lauren Wallet – $36.50 – Barely used, hot pink wallet that comes with it’s own beautiful carrying case. In absolute perfect condition, with slots for credit cards & id’s
4. Michael Kors Monogram Patent Ipad Case – $59.00 – High gloss patent leather with a gold plated brass logo plate and still in the manufacturer’s packaging. Regularly $139, this is a steal!
5. Kate Spade Green Alligator Leather Wallet – $60.00 – Kate Spade wallet green alligator embossed leather with gold hardware with slots for id’s and credit cards.
6. Tory Burch Robinson Zip Continental Wallet – $65.00 – Stylish and functional, it comes with many compartments for credit cards, bills, receipts and coins too! Gorgeous!
7. Marc by Marc Jacobs LaptopBag – $71.50 – Brand new with w/ faux fur lined protective interior. Fits 13 inch laptop. Has a signature name plate logo on front in gold and purple color. In perfect condition!
8. Coach IPhone Case – $48.00 - Brand new with tags. Features signature “C” black nylon fabric, light brown leather trim and back slip pocket Interior features: 3 slip pockets and 1 bigger one inside.
9. Marc by Marc Jacobs iPad Sleeve – $40.00 – New with tags. Cute croc print design in white with ID tag graphic on front. It has a zip top closure in white. Fits iPad 2 and 3.
So put away your worries and save your energy! You’ll need it in January when you’re knee deep in New Year’s resolutions like “going to the gym everyday” or “giving up chocolate”. Because while conquering “CCFOD” is really good, a new six-pack is even better.